Symposium Travel Awards
Deadline for application: October 30, 2017
Travel Fellowships are available for young scientists in or from developing countries who wish to attend the 2018 Symposium. Applicants are required to present a poster in order to be considered for a fellowship award. Applicants must be advanced graduate students or postdoctorals in no more than their third year.
- An abstract of poster presentation
- A brief CV
- Statement of level of financial support that is requested, with justifications for the costs of travel. Itinerary for the lowest cost of travel available from your originating city. (no more than 50% will be awarded)
- Verification of the applicant's status from the applicant's mentor
The fellowship will cover:
- Registration to the Miami 2018 Winter Symposium
- Contribution towards travel costs
- Contribution towards hotel accommodation during the conference
Applications should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 30, 2017.
Fellowship Awards have been donated by the following contributors:
- International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (IUBMB)