Symposium Travel Awards
Travel Fellowships are available for young scientists in or from developing countries who wish to attend the Symposium. Applicants are required to present a poster in order to be considered for a fellowship award. Applicants must be advanced graduate students or postdoctorals in no more than their third year.
- An abstract of poster presentation
- A brief CV
Statement of level of financial support that is requested, with justifications for the costs of travel. Itinerary for the lowest cost of travel available from your originating city. (no more than 50% will be awarded)
- Verification of the applicant's status from the applicant's mentor
The fellowship will cover:
- Registration to the Miami 2018 Winter Symposium
- Contribution towards travel costs
- Contribution towards hotel accommodation during the conference
Fellowship Awards have kindly been donated by the International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (IUBMB).