The early booking deadline has now passed.
University of Miami please visit ‘fee waivers’ page here.
1Student rate applies to those registered for a higher degree. Student registration forms must be accompanied by a signed letter from your head of department attesting to student status. These should be emailed to email@example.com to support your registration.
2Florida University rates only apply to attendees from the below institutions. Registrations will be monitored to ensure all rate selections are valid (proof of enrolment/employment may be required).
- Florida International University
- Florida Atlantic University
- University of Florida
- Florida State University
- University of Central Florida
- University of South Florida
- Nova Southeastern University
- Scripps Florida
- University of Miami*
* please check if you are eligible to apply for a fee waiver.
- Access to conference sessions, posters and exhibition area
- Full conference materials including delegate bag, program booklet and access to the online abstract system
- Welcome drinks reception on Sunday January 28
- Mid-morning and afternoon refreshments, as scheduled in the conference program
- Lunch, as scheduled in the conference program
Please be advised that your registration fee does not include travel insurance, please ensure that you have your own insurance policy before travelling.
Substitutions may be made at any time but please advise contact us of a change of name. If you find it necessary to cancel the registration completely, please notify customer services immediately. Provided written notice is received by Monday, December 18, 2017, a full refund will be given less a 10% administration charge. Provided written notice is received by Monday, January 1, 2017, a 50% refund will be given. It is regretted for registrations cancelled after Monday, January 1, 2017, or for no-shows at the conference, the full fee (100% cancellation charges) will be payable.
To view details about Elsevier Conference Admissions policy - Click here